Monday, March 12, 2012

Real Life

Since this is a hobby, for most of us, the real world tends to take up an awful lot of our time.  Sometimes it gets in the way, and sometimes it mugs you and drags you kicking and screaming down a dark alley to kick your ass.  This last week was one of those times.  I won't go into details as tragedy is not what this blog is about.  Suffice it to say that real world events not only took all of my time but sucked all of the joy out of the universe for several days.

Progress is being made on that point and I finally have a day off.  I'll be meeting up later today for a couple of games and I have some fun stuff in the works, which I will show off in due time. 

So.. I haven't disappeared but I did spend some time doing important things for myself and others that were not gaming related but help keep the universe in balance.

Thanks for checking back.

2 comments:

  1. Take care Aaron! Make sure to take some pictures of your game today and post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a few pix and will get a couple battle reports up after I take the boys off to swim lessons. Thanks for the thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...