Saturday, March 01, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 2

Here's my second entry for Sofie's Paint Table Saturday.  It's been a few weeks since my last one, so at least I've made some progress since last time.


I've gotten a bit moved off the table.  I have these last bits to try and finish for the Analogue Painting Challenge.  I would be shocked if I'm able to finish all this and get a new project started before the end of the Challenge.

Wide angle shot of the whole table.
Up front are the bits for the last bonus round of the challenge.  I'll leave it up to your imagination what they will be.  To their right rear is the horse and base for the entry fee.  In the back are the first ten levy for my Dux Brit Romano British.  I've reached something of an impasse with these and will need some inspiration to strike in order to push me through to the end.


Close up of the last few models for the Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see these Romano-Brits finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brits in the back look almost finished. I hope you meet your Analouge goal; you're running out of time. You must forego the four F's of painting slowness: family, friends, food, ... I forget the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not as far along as they look, it's just the bases that make them look that way. I've only gotten the flesh and tunics done. Four F's, probably pushing it to give up any of those. I wouldn't survive it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...