Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mech Factory - The Warhammer

I've made some progress on assembling the Mech Factory.  I couldn't resist getting the Warhammer put together.  This is one of my all time favorite mechs, so I just had to see it in person.

The Warhammer next to a Medium mech from Rebel minis.

This is a nice model.  Most of the joints are posable.  I glued most everything except the arms.  I have to clean up some of the joints but other than that there was very little clean up.  There are a lot of flat surfaces to take decals or free hand.

With a 15mm and 28mm figures, for scale.
This model will work as a medium mech in 28mm or an assault mech in 15mm.  It dwarfs the medium mech next to it.  I think my Sahadeen just got some heavy metal to even the playing field.

Side view.
The Crusader will be up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...