Saturday, November 19, 2016

F.A.T. Mat

It's the time of the year where I buy myself all of my Christmas presents so my wife can give them to me. This year, while waiting for all of the usual sales I came across one from Frontline Gaming. They are located in San Digeo CA and are moving. They are unloading a bunch of product to make the move easier and they are having a nice sale on their gaming mats.





The price was 37% off of retail, making it affordable enough to try out. I've heard mixed reports on how the mats look in person vs on the site. Happily mine looks just like the picture.

The mats are printed on mouse pad material and come rolled up in a nylon carrying case. There is even a tag on the case with a picture of the enclosed mat so you don't have to guess if you have more than one of these.

I rolled the mat out for the first time and it laid perfectly flat. There was no bending to push down or creases, like I get with my banner printed mat. It's ready to play straight out of the box and takes seconds to set up and put away.

If you've been considering buying one of the printed mats, and FAT has one you like, this is the time to do it. I'm impressed with the quality all round and the prices can't be beat.

3 comments:

  1. Good to read that you and your wife have reached a "reasonable" understanding towards gifting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...